Defenders Offer a Selection of Books for Further Reading
This small collection of books may be of interest to you!
"Pests and Diseases" by Pippa Greenwood and Andrew Halstead
"The complete guide to preventing and treating plant problems".
This is an unrivalled practical book for the identification, treatment and prevention of plant problems.
- Details of many resistant plant varieties.
- Advice on biological, integrated and chemical pest control methods are included.
- Illustrated with more than 300 close-up colour photographs, and many black and white line drawings.
"Gardening under plastic" by Bernard Salt
A long awaited book containing everything you need to know about growing under plastic - from building a structure to plant care and propagation.
- Protected cultivation.
- Propagation and Growing.
- Pests, Diseases and Disorders, which includes a section on biological control and Integrated garden care.
"Learn about insects" by Jen Green
Why not encourage your children to learn more about insects, this book is a fascinating fact file and project book for 8-12 year olds.
- 19 information sections on insects and insect life.
- 23 practical projects which bring you in touch with insect movements and lifecycles of insects and invite you into the strange and amazing world of insects.
- Over 250 illustrations including photographs and explanatory artworks.
Garden Pest Books Product Details
|Product Code||Area Treated||Price|
|RHS01||"Pests & Diseases" by P Greenwood & A Halstead||£17.99|
|GUP01||"Gardening Under Plastic" by Bernard Salt||£14.99|
|INB01||"Learn About Insects" by Jen Green||£4.95|