List of Access Keys Used
- Alt A - List of Access keys
- Alt 1 - Defenders Home Page
- Alt 2 - The Defenders Online Shop
- Alt 3 - About Defenders Ltd.
- Alt 4 - Garden Pest Problems
- Alt 5 - Garden Pest Solutions
- Alt 6 - Handy Tips for Biological Pest Control
- Alt 7 - Sundries
- Alt 8 - Eradicoat
- Alt 9 - Contact Defenders
- Alt S - Sitemap
- Alt P - Privacy
- Alt T - Terms and Conditions
Using your keyboard to navigate our site.
We have especially adapted our web site to support keyboard commands to navigate to the main areas of the site. They are known as Access Keys.
Access keys make navigating web sites much easier, both for screen readers but also for people such as typists who find it quicker to use the keyboard to navigate around a web site.
For example, in Internet Explorer, to move to the home page, hold down the ALT key and press the number 1 key (above the letters), then press the Enter key and you will quickly navigate to the home page.
On a MAC, instead of using the ALT key, use the CTRL Access key followed by number 1 for the homepage.
This web site can also be navigated easily using the tab key. This allows fast navigation without needing to use the mouse.